Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Verdict is In!

And she's going to Law School. In Sydney. I'm accepting the University of Sydney's admissions offer for a JC MCrim (Masters of Criminology). I'm very excited about the program, and I already know I love the University of Sydney. Easy on the relationship, tough on the friends in NYC...ALL of you HAVE to come visit me in Australia!!! There's still a good chance I will apply for a PhD in NY after this degree, so don't consider me gone, as I may come back!!! OK, here's to the future...

Also, big welcome to Judith from Vienna, Andel's newest club member (and excerciser of my German)!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny H. said...

Brill! Conglatulations!

Pretty soon you'll regret inviting us (including me supposedly) over. You know how much I heart Sydney and how drunk I can get. Oh, and I snore when I'm drunk...

5/04/2006 2:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god. I am speachless - it's what i feared most!
I know you'll be happy there - and you DESERVE TO!
I will just miss you so...

5/04/2006 7:01 pm  
Blogger Patricia said...

Congratulations!!!

5/05/2006 5:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ciao Michela - are you coming back for graduation? I'm going to Paris in june, but will still be in NY in May. Australia, hmm, I'd love to come one day, but hopefully you'll be back in the states soon enough. - Silvia

5/09/2006 1:47 am  
Blogger Michela Illesa said...

Ciao Silvia! No, I won't be back until June 21st. Paris sounds great, what's the new Italian literature project there?? Definately come visit me in Oz!!

5/09/2006 9:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home