Thursday, February 23, 2006

Full House

Welcome new Anděl arrivals Gianni (Giovanni) from Italy and Felix from (the French part of) Canada!! Now I have someone to practice my Italian with, and Erik has someone to root for Canada with him at the Olympic hockey games:)

Life without a television has been wonderful, until this moment, when I realised I was missing all the Olympic ice-skating-- someone please, tape it, or fill me in!!!

Picture above, is Shinta (visitor from Brussels/Indonesia), Erik, Jenny, Me, Raph and Felix in front of the Vltava river, Charles Bridge and Prague Castle.

Many thanks to all who crossed their fingers, as my dad is now saftely home from the hospital, and reportedly feeling better. Also, my interview went very well, and professor Kucharski gave my application kudos ("someone of your caliber, with your scores," etc), but also warned that they only have 8 places available this year, and they might very well go to those with Masters degrees. So, it seems my best bet might be to go for a CUNY (or Australian??) Masters degree first...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home