Friday, February 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Kendra!

Today is my baby sister's birthday, and she is all of 24 years since I decided she was MY baby:) I hope she is having a beautiful day, and doesn't worry too much about moving, graduating, and starting a new job at Google in the next few months! Life is all good swings (see above with her swing group "Decadance") and changes with her, I think .

In other happy news, my CUNY telephone interview date has been set for next Tuesday, February 21st-- so everyone cross fingers for me!!

Please also cross your fingers for my dad, who's not doing too well at the moment, and is back in hospital while they try and figure out what's going on inside of him...
I'm thinking of you, and love you and miss you, dad!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Patricia said...

Hey, I stopped by. Sounds like you're doing great. I'll write you a nice long e-mail later.

~Patricia

2/22/2006 9:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home