Thursday, July 13, 2006

Forgot to Mention...

Raph and I performed in Prague on June 10th, with our flamenco school at Svandovo Divadlo...it sold out quickly, so none of our friends got to see it, but here is a picture of us doing "Sevillanas" at that performance:-)

Also, my family and I had a great 4th of July at the farm with Mike and Susannah...I'm sure I can dig up a picture of one of his cute cows somewhere...(and for that New Zealander who told me awful things about bull mating habits, you have been authoritatively rebuked!). I picked three kinds of berries with Mike on his gator tractor, and then the whole family went for a modern day "hay ride." We only saw the tops of most fireworks, but the glow bugs and Mike's painful puns provided ample entertainment;)

My musical theatre camp is going well; we're performing from "Once on this Island", "West Side Story" & "Camelot," and then Saturday I'm off to Sydney...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great picture! you should put your little hom-made film of you guys dancing here! :-)

10/05/2006 5:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home