Friday, June 16, 2006

Aack! I'm Back!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I arrived safetly back in the U.S. I am in Virginia (Washington, DC area) now, and will head to San Francisco tomorrow for Kendra's graduation (Masters of Computer Science) ceremony Sunday. Then back to VA, and it looks like I'll be in NYC from June 27th until July 2nd-- so book me now;P
I arrive in Sydney July 17th.

As for everyone in Prague-- I miss you already!! I even miss my potted Basil plant! Everyone gave me presents (dinner, garnet necklace, shell necklace from Africa, chocolate, red roses, trafficking video, tea cup with warmer, coconut cake, blue-beaded bracelet and Prague magnet) and said such nice things...made it much harder to leave...next time you guys should just slap me. Actually, don't.
A reunion is already being planned for an Australian road trip in about 6 months, for those of us in that neighbourhood (i.e., China), and I would also really like to visit India-- more to look forward to!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny H. said...

I may be in that neighbourhood, too, i.e. Europe (well, considering the world is my playground).

I'm disappointed that you didn't mention my gift kiss. Oh wait, you shouldn't because Aruna would see it and get pissed off with me cheating on her. But yeah Erik already told her... a reason why I don't trust Canadians. Did I just say that out loud? Sorry I'm still drunk, and you know I was born loud. LOUD!!!

6/16/2006 5:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home